Benefits for Optometrists
Faster OCT examination
Optometrists don't waste time on non-pathological scans
More patients served
Faster diagnostics means more people are examined
No minor, early, rare pathologies missed
Higher diagnostic standards with AI for eye care
AI helping with controversial scans
No guessing with diagnostics
Scientifically based opinion
The opinion based on 5 mln. scans analysis
Reviews on Our Products
What eye care specialists think
Altris Education OCT is the best ever app (resource) on OCT education. I was stunned with the quality of material, presentation and interpretation and most of all the segmentation of lesions
OD, Komoka optometry owner
Altris Education OCT is an excellent app, I don't use it enough!
Medical Director at Luxzir Ophthalmic Clinic
Altris AI for eye care helps our eye care specialists to avoid mistakes and feel more confident with diagnostic decision-making. Definitely less guessing! Moreover, the examination goes faster so we can now have more patients.
Ophthalmologist at Luxvision
Altris Education OCT is a great helpful app for any ophthalmologist!
How it works?
Altris AI for eye care helps optometrists in diagnostics
Altris AI is a web platform for ophthalmic medical image analysis. It was created by a team of retina experts on the basis of 5 mln OCT scans obtained in 11 ophthalmic clinics. At the moment the system can
- differentiate between pathological and non-pathological scans within a minute
- detect 54 pathologies and 49 pathological signs
- assist with decision making
Maria Znamenska, Ph.D Ophthalmology, Chief Medical Officer
Starting a new era of OCT interpretation is our goal at Altris Inc. That is why we have created the ecosystem of products for optometrists: Altris AI ( AI-powered ophthalmic image management system) and Altris Education OCT (a free mobile app for OCT interpretation education).
Here I would like to tell you more about Altris Education OCT mobile app. It is interactive, free, and available anytime and anywhere. Altris Education OCT in numbers:
- 1.000.000+ OCT scans
- 2 Retina Experts label each scan
- 9000+ eye care specialists in the community
- 54 pathological signs, 49 pathologies
As for Altris AI, it is the web application that improves the level of confidence and the quality of service for any single optometrist by bringing AI to the OCT scan analysis.
- 65% of eye care specialists come across controversial scans 3 times a week on average. With Altris AI the problem of controversial scans is solved once and for all.
- 25% of eye care specialists miss minor/early/rare pathologies 3 times a week on average. 31% of eye care specialists don’t know if they miss them. With Altris AI for eye care, all optometrists will be sure they won’t miss any pathologies.
- 16% of eye care specialists are not sure about their OCT interpretation skills and don’t offer OCT examinations. This will never be the case with Altris AI for eye care.
Altris AI has 3 basic modules: screening, analysis, and reporting.
In the screening, optometrists can separate pathological from non-pathological B-scans within 1 minute. They can also explore any scan in a number of ways ( comparing 2 scans, analyzing it from the historical perspective).
The analysis module allows for defining even minor & rare pathologies or pathologies at an early stage. 54 pathologies and 49 pathological signs can be detected as of today. In the reporting mode, Altris AI provides optometrists with more comprehensive and visual OCT reports, helping them offer high-quality service to their clients.
Altris AI AI for eye care sets higher diagnostic standards for the whole optometry industry, which results in better patient outcomes.