Benefits for OCT distributors
High commission from every sale
Competitive advantage for your customers
Your brand growth
Higher diagnostic standard
Improving the industry
More patients for your clients
More profit for the clinic/optometry
Confidence for eye care specialists
No more guessing
AI for OCT Equipment
Altris AI is an AI-powered SaaS for automated OCT scan analysis.
The system was created by a team of retina experts led by the Ph.D. in Ophthalmology. The algorithm was built on the bases of 5 mln. scans obtained in 11 ophthalmic clinics.
At the moment Altris AI can differentiate between pathological and non-pathological scans and detect 54 pathologies and 49 pathological signs on OCT.
Altris AI as it is
Altris AI is an AI-powered, standalone, browser-based software for OCT scan interpretation created for the support of eye care specialists in diagnostic decision-making. According to our research, all ophthalmologists and optometrists face the same 4 problems which can be solved with the help of Altris AI:
- 25% of eye care specialists miss minor/early/rare pathologies at least 3 times a week. 31% of eye care specialists don’t know if they miss them. With Altris AI this problem can be excluded.
- 16% of eye care specialists are not sure about their OCT skills and don’t offer OCT examinations or spend more than 10 minutes on it. With our system, every eye care specialist will have the confidence required to work with OCT equipment.
- 65% of eye care specialists come across controversial scans 3 times a week. With Altris AI they won’t need to consult colleagues to be 100% sure in their diagnosis.
Altris AI consists of 3 modules:
- Screening. In this module pathological B- scans are selected automatically within several minutes. So ophthalmologists and optometrists don’t have to waste time on non-pathological scans.
- Analysis. In this module pathological scans are analyzed on the presence/absence of 54 pathologies and 49 pathological signs. The probability of each pathology is assessed in percentage ratio. no chance to miss minor, early, or rare pathology.
- Reporting. In this module, comprehensive OCT reports are prepared. Comprehensive means that eye care specialists, as well as a patients can understand them.
Altris AI sets higher diagnostic standards in eye care practice which results in better patient outcome.
The system works with all data formats, such as DICOM, jpg, and png, making the ophthalmic image management system more secure and efficient
Ophthalmologists can share images within the system, and discuss them leaving comments and working on the same images together
The system can also be integrated with the EHR system or it can also work autonomously as a web application