Benefits for OCT distributors
High commission from every sale
Competitive advantage for your customers
Your brand growth
Higher diagnostic standard
Improving the industry
More patients for your clients
More profit for the clinic/optometry
Confidence for eye care specialists
No more guessing
What do they think?
Altris education OCT is good! I don't use the app enough!
Hashim A. Khan
Altris Education OCT is the best ever app (resource) on OCT education. I was stunned with the quality of material, presentation and interpretation and most of all the segmentation of lesions
Medical Director at Luxzir Ophthalmic Clinic
Altris AI helps our eye care specialists to avoid mistakes and feel more confident with diagnostic decision-making. Definitely less guessing. Moreover, the examination goes faster so we can now have more patients.
Ophthalmologist at Luxvision
Altris Education OCT is a great application, helps me a lot with OCT interpretation.
AI for OCT Equipment
Altris AI is an AI-powered SaaS for automated OCT scan analysis.
The system was created by a team of retina experts led by the Ph.D. in Ophthalmology. The algorithm was built on the bases of 5 mln. scans obtained in 11 ophthalmic clinics.
At the moment Altris AI can differentiate between pathological and non-pathological scans and detect 54 pathologies and 49 pathological signs on OCT.
Altris AI as it is
Altris AI is an AI-powered, standalone, browser-based software for OCT scan interpretation created for the support of eye care specialists in diagnostic decision-making. According to our research, all ophthalmologists and optometrists face the same 4 problems which can be solved with the help of Altris AI:
- 25% of eye care specialists miss minor/early/rare pathologies at least 3 times a week. 31% of eye care specialists don’t know if they miss them.
- 16% of eye care specialists are not sure about their OCT skills and don’t offer OCT examinations or spend more than 10 minutes on it.
- 65% of eye care specialists come across controversial scans 3 times a week.
Altris AI consists of 3 modules:
- Severity Detection. In this module pathological B- scans are selected automatically within several minutes. So ophthalmologists and optometrists don’t have to waste time on non-pathological scans.
- Segmentation/Classification. In this module pathological scans are analyzed on the presence/absence of 54 pathologies and 49 pathological signs. The probability of each pathology is assessed in percentage ratio. no chance to miss minor, early, or rare pathology.
- Reporting. In this module, comprehensive OCT reports are prepared. Comprehensive means that eye care specialists, as well as a patients can understand them.
The system works with all data formats, such as DICOM, jpg, and png, making the ophthalmic image management system more secure and efficient
Ophthalmologists can share images within the system, and discuss them leaving comments and working on the same images together
The system can also be integrated with the EHR system or it can also work autonomously as a web application
Contact usAsk us any question
For a clinic or an optometry: we will show the system to you during 15-minute call and then you will have a free trial to test it yourself.Demo for a company
Any eye care practitioner can test it for a personal use for freeTry free for yourself
Optometry Shop Owner