Corporate and Social Responsibility (CSR)
At Altris Inc. we are GDPR compliant which means that we treat the information obtained from our clients according to the GDPR regulations.
Quality Assurance Policy
- Altris AI obtained CE (Conformité Européenne) certificate in 2021 which means that our AI-powered ophthalmic image management system is compliant with the regulations of the European Union.
- Altris AI meets the requirements of ISO13485 for the Medical Devices Quality Management System
- Altris is in the process of FDA clearance
Sustainable Development Goals
According to the International Association of Preventable Blindness, more than 1.1 bn people in the world live with preventable blindness simply because they don’t have access to professional eye care services. 2 to 3 billion more people need ongoing access to services to optimize their vision and ability to function in society.
More than that, the shortage of optometrists in the world is staggering. 14 million optometry specialists are needed worldwide according to the WHO while today there are only 331K of specialists today.
Altris AI is setting higher standards in eye care diagnostics all over the world which means that more people will be able to receive proper eye care services and avoid preventable blindness.
At Altris Inc. we see Sustainable Development Goals created by the UN as the guidance in our business and everyday practice. Our mission resonates with the vision of the future created by the UN. Among 17 Sustainable Development Goals, good health and well-being and quality education goals are the most relevant to us.
- Good Health and Well-being to all the population of the planet. The essence of this goal is to ensure healthy lives and promote well-being at all ages. Altris Inc. products are aimed at setting higher standards in eye care diagnostics which means timely detection of preventable diseases and better patient outcome as a result.
- Quality Education. We are ensuring inclusive and equitable quality education and promoting lifelong education for all eye care specialists of the world with the help of our free educational application Altris Education OCT. Right now 9000 ophthalmologists and optometrists all over the world use this educational tool to learn and upgrade their diagnostic skills.
Diversity and Inclusion
At Altris Inc. all candidates have equal rights and are treated equally and with respect, regardless of their gender, religion, nationality, race, or health condition. We are also proud that women constitute a larger part of Altris Inc. team.