Corporate and Social Responsibility (CSR)
At Altris Inc. we are GDPR compliant which means that we treat the information obtained from our clients according to the GDPR regulations.
Quality Assurance Policy
- Altris AI obtained CE (Conformité Européenne) certificate in 2021 which means that our AI-powered ophthalmic image management system is compliant with the regulations of the European Union.
- Altris AI meets the requirements of ISO13485 for the Medical Devices Quality Management System
- Altris is in the process of FDA clearance
Sustainable Development Goals
According to the International Association of Preventable Blindness, more than 1.1 bn people in the world live with preventable blindness simply because they don’t have access to professional eye care services. 2 to 3 billion more people need ongoing access to services to optimize their vision and ability to function in society.
More than that, the shortage of optometrists in the world is staggering. 14 million optometry specialists are needed worldwide according to the WHO while today there are only 331K of specialists today.
Altris AI is setting higher standards in eye care diagnostics all over the world which means that more people will be able to receive proper eye care services and avoid preventable blindness.
At Altris Inc. we see Sustainable Development Goals created by the UN as the guidance in our business and everyday practice. Our mission resonates with the vision of the future created by the UN. Among 17 Sustainable Development Goals, good health and well-being and quality education goals are the most relevant to us.
- Good Health and Well-being to all the population of the planet. The essence of this goal is to ensure healthy lives and promote well-being at all ages. Altris Inc. products are aimed at setting higher standards in eye care diagnostics which means timely detection of preventable diseases and better patient outcome as a result.
- Quality Education. We are ensuring inclusive and equitable quality education and promoting lifelong education for all eye care specialists of the world with the help of our free educational application Altris Education OCT. Right now 9000 ophthalmologists and optometrists all over the world use this educational tool to learn and upgrade their diagnostic skills.
Diversity and Inclusion
At Altris Inc. all candidates have equal rights and are treated equally and with respect, regardless of their gender, religion, nationality, race, or health condition. We are also proud that women constitute a larger part of Altris Inc. team.
What are cookies used for?
Cookies are used for lots of different purposes, like helping Us understand how the Site is being used by You, letting You navigate between pages efficiently, making Our Site work as You’d expect, remembering Your preferences and settings, and generally improving Your browsing experience. Cookies can also help to ensure that the marketing You see online is more relevant to the Your interests.
What types of cookies do We use?
There are four types of cookies that may be used during Your visit to the Site:
- (a) Session cookies, which are stored only temporarily during a browsing session and are erased when You close the browser;
- (b) Persistent cookies, which remain on Your computer for a fixed period of time (usually one year or more) and are not deleted when the browser is closed, for example Targeting cookies;
- (c) First-party cookies, which belong to Us and are set by the Site; and
- (d) Third-party cookies, which are placed on Your browsing device through the Site by the other organization, such as a third-party analytics companies.
First party cookies
First-party Cookies mean Functional Cookies that are set by Our Site. We need to use such cookies, as they enable You to move around the Site and use its features and functionality, as well as allow Us to receive certain aggregated information of how Site and Services are being used.
These cookies include:
- Performance Cookies, which collect information about how You use the Site, for example, which pages You go to most often and if You get error messages from certain pages. These cookies don’t gather the information that identifies You. All information these cookies collect is anonymous and is only used to improve how the Site works.
- Authentication Cookies, which help to identify You once he has logged in, for the duration of a session.
- Operational Cookies (Your interface customization cookies), allow the Site to remember the choices You make. For instance, the Site uses functionality cookies to remember the Your language preference. These cookies can also be used to remember changes You have made to text size, font and other parts of pages that the user can customize;
- Verification Cookies, which help Us to understand how You interact with the Site
Please pay Your attention, that We need all these cookies in order to provide you with the Services and to get the functional information about Your use of the Site in aggregated form. We use the data We get with the help of such cookies only for our internal purposes in order to be able to improve or develop Services. We will not be able to perform Services appropriately without these first-party cookies.
Third-party cookies are placed on Site for the purpose of recognizing Your specific browser or remembering information specific to Your browser, were You to return to the same site. We use third-party cookies to try and discern Your current interests so that We can deliver relevant, targeted advertising to You.
These cookies include:
- Targeting Cookies, these cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are more relevant to Your interests. Such cookies are also used to limit the number of times You see an advertisement as well as to help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign. Targeting Cookies remember that You have visited a website and this information may be shared with other organizations such as advertisers. This means after You have been to the Site You may see some advertisements about Services elsewhere on the Internet.
Please note that We do not transfer any data to third parties and have no control over cookies placed on the Site by third parties you should check the relevant third party’s website for more information.
You can delete or disable such third-party cookies in Privacy Options on the Site.
How long will cookies stay on Your browsing device?
The length of time a cookie will stay on the Your browsing device depends on whether it is a “persistent” or “session” cookie. Session cookies will only stay on the Your device until the You stops browsing. Persistent cookies stay on the Your browsing device until they expire or are deleted (usually one year or more).
How to control and delete cookies through the User’s browser
The browser You are using to view the Site can enable, disable or delete cookies. To do this, You should follow the instructions provided by Your browser (usually located within the “Help,” “Tools” or “Edit” facility). You can find more information here.
But if You set the browser to disable cookies, You may not be able to access certain parts of the Site. Other parts of the Site may also not work properly.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit GA Opt-out